Sunday, September 9, 2007

why I chose animation as a career and what will i do after that

Freaky question isn't it. But this is my whole plan. Please read through and remember this blog because after 20 years, you will see me this successful.
Objectives: 1. To show all those people who advised me not to do this course and to show to them that I was right in what I did.
2.To create a revolution in a good manner so that in the coming years people will chant my name and by this I will be famous and people will respect for who I am.

Short Term Plans: 1. To complete my degree program and excel in my class by coming first in my academics and to satisfy my family's expectations.
2.Work for few years and gain a bit of experience and then continue to do my masters.

Long Term Plans: 1.To complete my masters outside India and then work for a reputed studio for 2 to 3 years.
2.After this, shift my job to a small based not reputed studio where I can understand the difficulties of making a new studio.

Target: 1. To create a studio with the Head Office in Bangalore and the work station in my village Birthi, Salikeri or Manipal.
2.After that help in social service and stuff like that.

Dream: 1. Winning an academy for myself and not for a team.

3 comments:

MEMOIRS said...

That's fantastic....

Let your dreams and plans come true. I am sure you will work hard for that.

God's blessings and parents support will always be there.....

Somayaji Ravi said...

woooowww, isn't that something nice to see! Would love to see all this happen... anyways, your blog header should have been "chose" and not "choose". tc

Somayaji Ravi said...

corrections not considered may make this imagination not any farther :P Go ahead and do first things first. Dont postphone things man!!