Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Long Time No Blog

It's been a long time since I have blogged. Its very hectic things that I am going around and doing my stuff. Well I'm in a production group which is in a process of doing a Pixelated Movie and then I am practicing daily more than 100 Gesture Drawing, trying to improve to detailed drawing but attempts made were unsuccessful , am still trying, then doing story boards for a small script which I will be blogging later. Other than that, I've had pretty unusual spree of losing stuff. First I almost lost my I Pod, and then completely lost my wallet, and then my cell Phone, and then now I almost lost my keys. God knows, cause I always try to be careful and the more careful I try , I screw up.

Another Thing is that, I always want to be felt wanted and now days nothing like that is happening. To just feel wanted, I voluntarily went to help one of the production team to shoot some scenes and I ended up messing up their whole project. Seriously, I don’t get it. I just feel that I am unwanted. Why?

Another thing is that my house which is still under construction doesn’t have continuous electricity and they haven’t finished the work at my home. So I am bit lot pissed.

So live and let Live.

1 comment:

mOnStErbLoOd said...

Life at times, seems to be more complicated than it actually is. And at times, the other way round.

Nice to know that you are upto stuff which you always wanted to do. Animation does sound kool! and anytime better than, Management.

Well about the losing spree! hehe... this is something very much common in the youth of today. Thus I can co-relate urself with me as well. I almost lost my keys as well, left my cellphone in my friends place (though got it back), etc etc.

But I believe now I am being more independent. I don't have my parents around me and I know I got to do all things by myself. And now I realise that managing oneself ain't that easy, though not tough as well.

Well I also do believe in "Live and let Live" concept. But the thing is, we, being human beings, do require recognition and appraisal at all or most of the times.

I would love to go and help others (if they're in need) as well. And about the screwing up someone else's work part, it's just a mistake that can happen by anyone. That doesn't mean you are unwanted!