Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Roaming around in Shivajinagar

Shivajinagar, one of the famous hang out's in Bengaluru, is one hell of a place to roam around. Last week I had been there along with a friend of mine, Ashfaq, who knows the place inside out and we both had gone there on our own bikes. Amazing roads to reach our destination The roads went through a line of spare parts sellers, mosque and buildings through out. The path we went on was not even enough for 3 people to walk parallel but still we went through. I still can't believe that we made it through that street. He told me in the nights people go on 75 km/h on those roads and I was just there and watching his face. We came to a shop named Paani kum Chai which had amazing sharbat, a welcome drink, and then after that even better was the Chai(Tea). It was simply amazing to be there. We went of our ways after the tea.

These days are very few to pass by and remembering these would make me happy at any point of time.

No comments: