Thursday, January 8, 2009

Dentist

Dentist are very cunning.

Trust me, this is experience speaking.

Every time I visit the dentist, it some how or the other reminds me of Texas Chainsaw Massacre.


Looks are very deceiving and their apparatus look small but when you make yourself comfortable on their chair, it's a complete different ball game. First, it's their bright light pointing towards your face which blinds you a bit after which they bring their tools and start inspecting the mouth which you cleansed for 15 minutes before coming there. Then they tell you some big fancy words of theirs which in short means that their small cute little drilling machine of theirs has to go into your mouth.

Oh!!! Their drilling machine. The very small and tiny drilling machine of theirs are awesomely more powerful than many machines that has been seen to man kind(when I mean man kind, I mean what I've seen and not exactly man kind) and their drilling machines really give you the Goosebumps when they get started and when they are in your mouth, I'll keep it short and sweet, you are doomed to one and only one thing, PAIN.

No comments: