Sunday, November 4, 2007

Back In Dubai

I am back in Dubai for a week just to visit old friends and teachers and ofcourse my parents without which this short notice trip would never had happened.I had to stay up the whole night without the electricity since it had been cut of due to short circuit and about my flight, the flight had been scheduled to leave at 5 AM. To stay awake I was reading a book and dancing the whole night away. I thank my uncle for dropping me to the airport but still I reached the airport pretty early and had to waste a lot of time in the waiting lounge also. I had a short nap there for about 15 minutes and then suddenly realized that if I would slept of then I would by chance miss the flight and to avoid this I bought a black forest cake and sat with it for an hour. Its a very tedious job waiting for a flight. Once I entered the aircraft ,which was luckily on time, I sat in my place and the next thing I remember is that we have 1 hour to landing. About Sharjah and Dubai I can say that the place is moving at a fast forward pace and I can't put it in words. Keep reading cause this week I'll be posting regularly without fail and yea I'll be buying a scanner and printer and will be scanning my works and be showing it to the world. So stay connected.

1 comment:

Somayaji Ravi said...

anything interesting... quite boring posts!!