Monday, November 5, 2007

How dumb can it get ??!!

Yesterday I went to the Indian Consulate in Dubai for renewing my passport since it was expiring the day before my birthday. I go there with my day wait for about 20 minutes till we reach the counter and while we were finding some information about when I could get it back , they tell us it take 40 days. My dad was like ' WHAT?'. The surprised answer was just because I was leaving the next week and they told it would take more than a month. Seriously telling that kinda crazy. The person at the counter told us to meet the vice counsel and so we made our way to that person's office. We reach the destination to find out that there's a massive long line waiting to meet him. Since my dad was arrogant to meet him we waited for about an hour till we get to meet the MAN. After reaching to our target we just hear that sorry but we can't do a thing. The printer to print the passport is not working and the technicians are coming from India today. I was like what the hell, Dubai is such a place which moves at a very quick pace and there would be more than 100 technicians here, but no they wanted a technician from India so its done. Nothing can be done with. After the dejected answer we leave and just rush out of the consulate.

Now seriously, how dumb can it get ??

No comments: