Tuesday, November 6, 2007

How'd I reach here suddenly ?

Well I have been very drastic and haven't given much credit to my parents in my posts after entering Dubai but the whole thing is that this trip could only be possible my dad as he was the one who prompted me with the idea of coming to Dubai. It all started on 27th of October which was a Saturday(exactly a week before my arrival in Dubai). I called up my dad as it was long time since I talked to him. We were just talking about the situations in college ,the ups and downs happening all round and then I told him that we had 4 days( which included the weekends) of holidays for Diwali. I told him that I wanted to go to the village side. He then asks 'why don't you come here(Dubai). The tickets are kind of cheap'. I was mesmerized when the idea even popped up. I told ' Its like its only 4 days'. He told 'try and come'. After the hearing proposal of coming to Dubai, I started calculating in my head , thinking, why don't I put 3 days holidays before that and then I would have a week which included two weekends. He told 'its fine with me but just ask your teachers'. I said 'Its okay!'. He then told that he will check the prices and that I had to tell him at the earliest. I said okay. Next day morning I am getting a message from my saying that tickets are booked for next Saturday and return on the next Sunday. I was overjoyed by reading the message and was thrilled to know that I would be there. During the whole week before the arrival, time looked like eternity. I was like when is Friday coming. Didn't get much sleep the few days before my arrival here because of some chores had to be completed like sweeping the house and washing my clothes. But yea I'm already here and that more than important.

And the sad part is 3 days are all ready over.

No comments: