Friday, December 5, 2008

Analyzing Films

Yesterday and today, our college management arranged a seminar for the students of the course and the seminar was conducted by Mr. Anil from Chitra Kala Pratishat in Bangalore and the seminar was basically about analyzing films and appreciating them. The seminar was pretty fruitful in its own way, as in, the lecture given was very confusing but at the end of the day something new was known to us.

With me, it was this new field called video art, which I am very interested in. So along with my ongoing research on fotomation I will surely make a note of looking up on video art and as and when I do I will surely keep you updated.

And please if you do like performance, drama and film(not commericial films) try catching up with this film called DV8 Physical Theatre's 'Cost Of Living'. Here is the trailer and please share your views on these type of movies.

No comments: