Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Losing...

People are frequently prone to coughs, colds and various other things but I doubt I am one of the few who are prone to losing. Recently I lost a gadget which I was using very frequently and this is not the first time that this is happening. I have a pretty long history on these lines. I'm telling you losing is a very sad and depressing feeling. This is experience talking here.

I seriously have to find a permanent solution to put an end to this callous botheration. Maybe I should do it the way the children remember what they have been told to, i.e., by writing it down and checking the written materials every now or the other option is to UP the security like the U.S.A government to keep my effects safe for example using some chained wallet and safety pocket for the mobile.

Hopefully, I'll implement it strictly and hopefully start to be more careful about my effects.

Please wish me the best. (It'll count, I'm sure of it)

No comments: