Thursday, August 9, 2007

Two Tiring days in a row...

Well, as I said in the earlier blog that getting things done while constructing a flat is crazy. I went through another tiring patch, yesterday and today. It was actually horrifying to be with people not listening to you and if the do, they don't get the main aim of doing it.

Yesterday, I told the cleaners to finish the center hall and the other room the next day (that was today). But as usual, they didn't listen to what I said and they did it. Now again I have to catch them and get the work done because today some cement workers came and dropped the cement all round the place.

Today, I had to shift the whole lot of furniture to the other room as the person I told couldn't get someone to come and help me. Because of this I hadn't have my lunch also. Another incident was that a small kid was told to do the work like applying cement and cleaning the toilet up and all.

I took so much trouble in doing things and getting things done but I haven’t complained and I have taken it in the right spirit.

So in the end, the moral of the story is to be stubborn when you have to be stubborn and so be it.

No comments: