Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Apollo Madness

I joined a Java Tech Course in a computer institute called Apollo. According to what I signed up for, I was supposed to start my course on 15th of June.

This is where the entire problem starts.

I go there on June 15th, Friday. The teacher herself wasn't to be found. I asked them for a reason and they tell me that the executives have called for a sudden meeting and so the teacher's wasn't available on that day and the main lady told me that my course would start on June 19, Monday.

At this time , I believed them.

Having nothing to do in the days between , I just roamed around, walking on the streets .

Then Monday, I go there and again the teacher required is not to be found. This time the main lady tells me that the teacher has been admitted in the hospital as she is not feeling well that is why she can't take the class today. The main lady tells me she would be back on Wednesday.

Again I had believe them again. Going till there is waste of money and energy unless those teachers come.

My mom returned from the village on Tuesday. Listening to the past tales , she got angry and frustrated by them. So that day, I and my mom go to the institute .We wait till the main lady comes and we blasted her .She kept on giving the excuse that this was the first time and it would never happen again.

The next day, Wednesday, the main lady makes sure that there was a teacher there to attend to me. The first few days that sir kept doing C++ to make me understand Object Oriented Programming (OOP) even though C++ is partial OOP .Up till Saturday we did that. The classes were good.

Sunday is as regular a holiday .

Subsequent Monday, I went there .Another teacher was introduced to me .This teacher started dictating what she had written in her book and then did some programs on her white board . At the end of the speed class she had taken, I asked her a doubt, her reply was that it was written in the book like that. After pestering her for 2 or 3 minutes , I gave up because she couldn't understand what I was trying to say and I couldn't understand what she was trying to say and at the end I dint understand a thing. After the so called theory class, I did the programs the teacher gave. I finished it quickly and didn’t know what to do . I tried different ways and then got bored and left from the place .The teacher told me that I would be assigned a new teacher the next day.

The next day, Tuesday, the new teacher is again not to be found. They again tell me the same reason they tell at the start of the problem, that is, there is a meeting and it is'nt possible for the teacher to attend to me and the stand by teacher has again gone to the hospital. I had to digest what they told but I know they are lieing because in a week how many times can you have a meeting. She told she would definitely come on Wednesday.

Now if the teacher doesn’t appear on Wednesday again, the main lady will continue to tell lies but this time I won't accept it .I would scream , yell and keep shouting at her until she does something useful , that is , call the teacher at that time or give me my money back .

No comments: