Saturday, June 23, 2007

"The Best Laid Plans" - Sidney Sheldon


The Official Summary

Well this is another thrilling book by Sidney Sheldon .God only knows why I am stuck to his books but I must admit its always awesome .Same goes to this one to. A great script with great language .The story is good but the end is a bit confusing as even I don’t know what particularly happens to Leslie Stewart , the main lady is this book .Leaving the end , the whole writing is nicely brought out by Sidney Sheldon especially the rotating of the scenes between the characters , no specialized importance is given to any character .I was just stuck to finishing this book that when I was on my way back from my institute to my house , I was holding and reading the book the whole time , in the bus and while walking .

1 comment:

Somayaji Ravi said...

why is the image so big!