Thursday, June 21, 2007

What am I doing lately ?

1. Joined a Java Tech Course in Apollo: Well, I had joined the course which was supposed to start on Friday June 15 but ended up starting on Wednesday June 20. The reason was simple to tell by the institute that there were no faculty available because their present Java teacher has been hospitalized .It started on Wednesday thankfully to the blasting my mom gave them since they hadn’t start their class on date . The teacher at the institute is a very friendly guy .He originates from Madras, so his English wasn’t that fluent, but whatever he said I could understand because it was not that much fluent, it was only a bit degraded. I am his only student during this time, so I have a lot attention. He plans to do C++ until Saturday and then from Monday onwards start with the core Java.

2. Reading Books: My craze for Sidney Sheldon books still is on me. When ever I buy a book, my first choice would be a Sidney Sheldon book .I don’t understand the theory or practical of this to happen to me but its happening. Just today I finished reading his book "The Best Laid Plans" .I was so interested in finishing the book that I was continuously reading the book as I was walking back home . Now both the books are over. My mom says she wont buy anymore .God knows what am I going to do.

3. Blogging and reporting: Now a days I normally sleep at 2 midnight .The reason is that I have to complete my daily chores, that is, blogging on this blogspot and writing as much as I can about my recent Saar Pass trek to my dad. Now my brother has entrusted me with more chores, to make a site and maintain it. He says that all the chores can be completed for 15 minutes but he doesn’t realize that it takes me more than 2 hours to finish the so without any interptution.
Up till now the blogging part has been going on nicely and hope it does in the future also .I hope to finish and accomplish my other chores also but many don’t seem to get completed

4.Watching Movies : I know , I know , that movies are bad for health and it makes me a couch potato but what to do .I am so addicted to it that I cant leave it just like that .At least I make it a point to blog on any one film that I have seen in the previous week . Recently just finished watching the LOTR :Fellowship of the Ring , just day before yesterday and it was quite thrilling . I am looking forward to see the rest of the parts also.

5.Eat and Sleeping and Computer :Eating is my one and only favorite hobby that I don’t think I can lose .When your see that I am not doing one of the above then I will be wither sleeping or eating or on the computer browsing through some site which also include orkut and facebook .

This is what I do normally, unless or until there is some other plans for the day decided by my higher authorities.

Live and Let Live.

1 comment:

Somayaji Ravi said...

Cool, what about your guitaring interests and gaming interests! Movies aint bad for health, check out my blog, you'll find I've outnumbered you in movie reviews!! Good going! There's so much more time apart from these, lets see what more you can do ;)