Sunday, July 15, 2007

"BLOODLINE" - SIDNEY SHELDON

Bloodline is another book which is written by Sidney Sheldon and I have completed the book just yesterday. A drag at first and the last , but the way the author is wrote about it is too good , let it first or last. A damn good thriller which revolves around a pharmaceutical business run by joint family and how the family faces the problem even after the death of the president and her daughter taking over at a very young age .
A very good thriller and a damn good story line .

Right now , I am mostly reading books .Currently I am reading Sidney Sheldon's First book , “The Naked Face”. This book will surely finished by Friday because on Saturday the much awaited "Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows" is releasing. I am dying to read the book at the earliest .

While your still hanging around the net , just look on to my newly constructed website(Its Still Under-Construction).

No comments: