Monday, July 16, 2007

"The Naked Face" - Sidney Sheldon

Well this book was just finished today and it was a very interesting and fascinating books. So this is the quickest time that I have finished the book and it was quick because it was smaller than his normal published book.

The book was too good and small. Well the story was damn good. I couldn't leave the book after I started to read it I couldn't leave it. A damn good story with a good end and a good narration. And lastly, it’s again written by Sidney Sheldon. Man! That guy has style.

Well right now, I just have to depend on the computers or TV. That’s because I have booked Harry Potter which is releasing on 21st July, Saturday, and no body would believe that if I bought a new book, I would finish it before that time. So all the best to me.

Have Fun.



Well I completely forgot to say what the book is all about. The book is about a Doctor who finds out that his patient and his secretary are killed and he feels that he is was targeted all the time, but the police suspect him to be behind the murders. So the story is about how the doctors go through the situation and comes out of case. It’s a very complicated story because that’s how Sidney Sheldon always writes.

Thanks for the comment

1 comment:

Somayaji Ravi said...

All right if you liked the book, but what is it about?? You've said its good, fascinating, small... but what is it about?? [Language again please, call me up if you need assistance!]