Tuesday, July 3, 2007

The craze for the New Harry Potter


The new Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is creating a lot of hype even before the book is released. In Bangalore around 5,000 people have already booked their books and will be dieing to get them at the earliest .Many of them are planning to sleep over-night to get the book first in hand. Now the hype is mostly created by the dieing readers and giving them more encouragement the bookstores are keeping offer’s saying that they will give discount and other packages like a Harry Potter Diary and so on.

Well this book will create a hell lot of hype all round the world and this will be the most awaited books for many readers and as it is the last installment of the series, the curiosity will be even more.

Even I am stuck in this kind of emotion but my only problem is that my parents don’t want me to buy the book and are telling me to wait for the someone else to finish the book and then I read it .I am certainly against this and do anything to get this book on the first day itself.

1 comment:

Somayaji Ravi said...

"dying" is spelt like that and not "dieing". Use a spell checker man!