Saturday, July 14, 2007

POTTERMANIA!! Continues

Well yesterday I went to see the much awaited Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix. Well after seeing the movie I felt that it wasn't that great as much as the hype it had created. But looking at the faces of the people coming out of the theater, they were like,"Oh my good, it was damn cool da." But it wasn’t as great as the hype it had created. It was supposed to be more than what they had done. Well I felt like this because one thing was the actors were trying too hard on some scenes and it looked too weird and then the actors are above the age the roles are at and then many of the favorite characters had very less to do for example Hagrid or even Dumbeldore wasn't given that attention. Well my views are only to myself and they are based on what I feel so no offence to those who are hurt.

No comments: